Laura & Nick opted for a traditional and simplistic colour scheme of Gold & Ivory which worked fabulously at their venue (Gaynes Park). They named their tables after places in Santorini (where Nick popped the question) which led us into creating a map outline of Santorini for their table plan… a bit of painstaking sewing [...]
Archive | Testimonial RSS feed for this section
Katie & Alan were an absolute joy to work with! We had a lot of fun brainstorming ideas for their stationery… starting with their invitations which really reflect their fun personalities! It took Alan 10 years to get round to proposing to Katie, so we decided to incorporate an image of Katie literally dragging Alan [...]
We are very impressed with the professional and friendly manner in which A Bespoke Design Limited designed our wedding. From the invitations to the little details on the tables. Emma’s professionalism on the day was amazing. Her attention to detail is shown through the quality of her work. The barn we had hired looked stunning [...]
For Marilyn & Norman’s Christmas Wedding at Down HallCountry House Hotel, we created Place Cards, Table Name Cards and a Table Plan in wintery blues and whites with some diamante details. The table names were themed around the names of Santa’s Reindeer… “Olive” will only make sense to you if you have read the fabulous [...]
“Stylish, Elegant, Understated” – A beautiful couple, a beautiful venue and simple, but beautiful stationery… The whole relationship (it wasnt a process) from start to finish was truly amazing (this coming from a man). Emma always listened and considered what was best for our wedding, with insightful, exciting suggestions throughout the journey. I didn’t realise there [...]
Designing these invitations was possibly one of the most enjoyable we’ve experienced so far! After a brain storming consultation, I left with my head bursting with ideas and possibilities which were extremely hard to reign in… thankfully, Neil & Tara allowed me to “run” with my ideas… and the cigar box invitation was the result! [...]
- Victoria & Rob – Sweet Inspiration 23/10/2012
- Lanwades Hall – Creative Shoot 22/10/2012
- Samantha & Anthony – On-the-Day Stationery 14/10/2012
- The Wedding Industry Awards 2013 – We’ve entered! 23/09/2012
- Louise & Hugo 23/09/2012
- Samantha and Josh – Invitations 25/02/2012
- Laura and Ian – Invitations 25/02/2012
- Jade & Liam – On-the-Day 31/08/2011
- Kate & Miraz 26/03/2011
- Emma & Philip 21/08/2011
- Emma: Awww thanx xxx...
- Victoria: Emma is truly amazing! Loved theses and so did all...
- Emma: Thanks Lisa, I'll email you prices....
- Lisa: Please can you tell me how much these cost? Tha...
- Emma: Thanks Juliet. I'll email you with details & ...