To me… the photographer you choose for your wedding day is just as important as the choice of dress and the venue… your photographer should provide you with images that will keep your memories alive. Believe me, I’ve seen disastrous wedding photography, heard horror stories and truly believe that when hiring your photographer you are [...]
Archive | Supplier Spotlight RSS feed for this section
Guest blog by Kate Fletcher of Vintage Style Hire & Kate Fletcher Events The idea first came about when I styled many of the weddings I organised with my own collection of one-off pieces and thought why not share this with others. Vintage Style Hire supplies brides, wedding planners, stylists and photographers with unique items to give their weddings, [...]
It’s surprising just how many people decide that they don’t need wedding insurance, because bad things only ever happen to other people. They believe in luck, fortune, fate and that their wedding can’t possibly go wrong. They are people who believe that, statistically, their wedding is highly unlikely to encounter a real problem. Such things [...]
I met Andy just over 3-years ago through The Wedding Partners (we’re both members) and instantly fell in love with his style of photography. We share the same passion for detail and quality and have worked on a number of weddings together (through recommendation as well as luck!). So… here’s Andy, and here’s some of his [...]
- Victoria & Rob – Sweet Inspiration 23/10/2012
- Lanwades Hall – Creative Shoot 22/10/2012
- Samantha & Anthony – On-the-Day Stationery 14/10/2012
- The Wedding Industry Awards 2013 – We’ve entered! 23/09/2012
- Louise & Hugo 23/09/2012
- Samantha and Josh – Invitations 25/02/2012
- Laura and Ian – Invitations 25/02/2012
- Jade & Liam – On-the-Day 31/08/2011
- Kate & Miraz 26/03/2011
- Emma & Philip 21/08/2011
- Emma: Awww thanx xxx...
- Victoria: Emma is truly amazing! Loved theses and so did all...
- Emma: Thanks Lisa, I'll email you prices....
- Lisa: Please can you tell me how much these cost? Tha...
- Emma: Thanks Juliet. I'll email you with details & ...