So, here it is… the 1st of a series of posts about our own wedding stationery! An obvious starting point… Save-the-Date! As a Wedding Stationer I guess it was expected that our own wedding stationery would be a bit “special”… so, with the expectation level being quite high… we had to deliver… and deliver we [...]
Archive | Save-The-Date Cards RSS feed for this section
If your wedding falls on a popular date (i.e. bank holidays, midweek or during school holidays), or you have guests that will be travelling from abroad, you may want to consider sending Save-the-Date cards. The design of these are (normally) relatively simplistic, possibly incorporating an element of the design of your wedding invitations. The content [...]
- Victoria & Rob – Sweet Inspiration 23/10/2012
- Lanwades Hall – Creative Shoot 22/10/2012
- Samantha & Anthony – On-the-Day Stationery 14/10/2012
- The Wedding Industry Awards 2013 – We’ve entered! 23/09/2012
- Louise & Hugo 23/09/2012
- Samantha and Josh – Invitations 25/02/2012
- Laura and Ian – Invitations 25/02/2012
- Jade & Liam – On-the-Day 31/08/2011
- Kate & Miraz 26/03/2011
- Emma & Philip 21/08/2011
- Emma: Awww thanx xxx...
- Victoria: Emma is truly amazing! Loved theses and so did all...
- Emma: Thanks Lisa, I'll email you prices....
- Lisa: Please can you tell me how much these cost? Tha...
- Emma: Thanks Juliet. I'll email you with details & ...